torstai 12. syyskuuta 2013

Finns


I would've liked to write about my time in Finland this summer, but I didn't take almost any photos in there! Stupid me... Just writing is too difficult for me, I don't remember what I did and I don't know what to write about it. I know that I met many very dear friends again and for my great relief realized that nothing in our relationship had changed even though I'd been away for a year. Thanks guys, I love you all :)



The best of the best of the best! A courageous boy leaving for Brazil, I'm so proud of you Roni <3 Oot paras muista se!









Mainoskuvia Helmistä ; D










My sister's off to Belgium as well, just a different region.


Kiitti ja kuulemiin :)



2 kommenttia:

Helmi kirjoitti...

ahah mun hedelmähymy on aika vastustamaton ;D

Karkulainen kirjoitti...

AHHAHAHAHHAHA :D meu deus!