keskiviikko 28. marraskuuta 2012

Marrons chauds


This time in english so all my dear friends who don't speak the language of the gods can understand too. Time is going extremely fast. Today I've been three months in France. Three. And I will be here.. some 7 or 8 months more. But it feels like I came here a week ago. On the other hand, as I was thinking with Nicola yesterday, it's even hard to remember some things that happened in the beginning of the schoolyear. 

Life has "normalized" a lot since september. I have routines, friends, habits, not everything I experience is new anymore. I think I have a life here by now. And I like it. I know the city a bit and can go around by myself, I know the school and its strict rules, the written and unwritten ones. In the evening, when I walk my daily route to my hosts' house, I really feel like arriving home. And when waking up for school early the next morning, it's just as annoying as anywhere... But luckily I have good friends there, never passing the breaks or having lunch alone. 

These three months have been full of amazing experiences, and I know that the rest of my exchange will provide more. I will profite the time here as well as I can, even while it's passing by with the speed of light. My hostmom told me that according to her experience with exchange students, it will go even faster after january. Not looking forward to realizing that it's all over. I don't have to think about that yet. For now I just try learn as much as possible, follow the lessons in school and discover everything this country has to offer. 

Followed by some pictures from Nancy, taken last week.






















I can finally rest in peace now I've seen a white peacock.



























Place Stanislas







1 kommentti:

mia kirjoitti...

i love you my dear sister!